Hello, My name is Aiden Fry.

I am a recent graduate at Leeds metropolitan university where I studied Sound and Music for Interactive Games (MSC) under Richard Stevens.

I am using this blog to present some of my portfolio work.

Thanks for looking, any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Aidenfry@hotmail.co.uk
Aiden

Friday 20 May 2011

Composition for Film!

For a university project I composed some music for a short film (The sound design is not my creation!). This is NOT a film that I created myself, it has been used with the permission of the creators of the film. This is not for Commercial use.

The original Film can be found here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT3UBAyjwaU

whislt the version that I used can be sound here (no music)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HATsLlweqlU

Big thanks go to Everyone who was involved with the making of this film, i really like the story and the way its shot and animated! Thank you for letting me use this film for my project.... i hope you like what i have done !
Finally, a big big thank you to Jon Mann, your sound design is truly awesome!






No comments:

Post a Comment