Hello, My name is Aiden Fry.

I am a recent graduate at Leeds metropolitan university where I studied Sound and Music for Interactive Games (MSC) under Richard Stevens.

I am using this blog to present some of my portfolio work.

Thanks for looking, any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Aidenfry@hotmail.co.uk
Aiden

Monday 14 February 2011

Welcome to my Neighbourhood: Download

Follow this link to download my 1st game: Welcome to my Neighbourhood.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=451GB3FQ

Welcome to my neighbourhood is a re-imagining of the 1993 game Zombies ate my Neighbourhood by Konami. None of the graphics in WTMN are original.

Take control of Zeke and explore an erie level full of zombies, find Subject zero and engage it in a battle to the death.

Notes. This game only works on Mac, but no extra software is needed. If you don't have a mac, download it onto your external hard drive (the game is roughly 700mb) and then play it on a mac if you have access.

I am a Game audio designer & Composer, the focus of this game is on these aspects.

I am hoping to take this game further, with a better story line, multiple levels, some original graphics and better gameplay. First on my list is to create an intro video, if anyone is an animator/artist and is interested in getting involved please get in touch.

This game was created on Max/Msp/Jitter.

Cheers for playing.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment